After lusting over the Sigma Brushes, that I had seen so many YouTube bloggers talk about, I decided to try and get some.
I know not a lot of places supply these as they are an American brand and not so easily available over here in the UK, but I found Beauty Chamber on the web and they had a great selection of the brushes available and other products.
I purchased the following brushes:
- E25 Sigma blending brush (MAC 217 dupe) – £9.95
- E30 Sigma pencil brush (MAC 219 dupe) – £8.50
- E45 Sigma small tapered blending brush (slightly smaller than the MAC 224) – £9.95
- E50 Sigma large flush brush (MAC 227 dupe) – £8.95
- E75 Sigma concealer brush (MAC 195 dupe) – £7.95
- F80 Sigma flat top kabuki brush (Oh my god! this is the best foundation brush ever!!!!!!!) – £15.75
I’ve had them now for about 6 weeks and have used them all regularly and cleaned them thoroughly, and so far have not lost any bristles (not sure the technical name ;)) or shape.
These are significantly cheaper than MAC brushes and so far of comparable quality and love using them for my makeup
To purchase these brushes go to Beauty Chamber – the only charge £2.99 for P & P and also post internationally too, so what are you waiting for!